The boarding provision at Brymore defines the nature of the school and makes an exceptional contribution to the overall pastoral care and personal development of all our boys.
Statement of Principles and Practice
“To ensure that the students of Brymore achieve by providing an outstanding all-round experience, insisting upon high expectations, effective partnerships and creating a safe and supporting environment”
Our aims for the Boarding Community
We believe that boys should be exposed to a breadth of education that only a boarding environment can provide, with the values, self-confidence and personality gained in a caring family atmosphere. The pastoral team endeavour to create a nurturing and supportive environment that allows students to grow and develop emotionally, physically, morally, socially and educationally.
Objectives of Boarding
- To provide a happy, safe secure environment for our boarders to live in and thrive.
- Encouraged to understand the needs of other boarders as well as their own.
- Treated by other boys and staff with respect and dignity.
- Helped to realise their ambitions and goals to attain personal fulfilment.
- All to be treated as individuals.
- All helped to develop independence and self-reliance while being safe and secure.
- To ensure a fair and consistent approach is achieved across all houses.
- To develop the whole person regardless of ability or background.