Please see below some popular websites signposting parents, carers and pupils to careers information.
- Career Mag is a really supportive publication covering topics such as supporting your child on results day, debunking T levels , and topical career spotlights.
- A helpful conversation starter article from Balance Careers.
- A guide for parents and carers of children age 11-24 to assist with thinking and planning future careers and what can be done to improve opportunities.
- Not sure of what your career could be? Try the buzz quiz!
- Then learn about different pathways Career ideas and information from ICloud
- Career Pilot is a detailed online resource for people of all ages. It can help you with career pathways, course options and lots more.
- To view film and video clips relating to many career areas go to Career Box.
- All about school leavers helps school leavers get jobs, and understand the career paths available to them.
- The National Careers Service has lots of job profiles to read about.
- If you are considering university or completing a degree course, then research and explore entry requirements at UCAS ucas.com
- ukcoursefinder.com gives more information about degree level courses.
- Informed Choices guide provides students with information, advice and guidance about their post-16 subject choices.
- Apprenticeship Guide contains brief summaries of every apprenticeship offered in England, plus general careers advice, real life case studies, employer advertising and a directory of training providers.